Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Katherine Grace..it's official

We are enjoying having Kate here at home and again standing in awe of God and provision over our family. The first couple of nights were a bit long...long would be a good word as little girl had her days and nights mixed up, but last night the Lord knew we were tired and she slept really well.
Kate had her first visit to the pediatrician who was pleased with her weight (7lbs 1.2 oz) and said she looks great. We go back to see the pediatrician in 2 weeks for another check-up. Tamara got her staples out yesterday and is getting along amazingly well. Cooper and Jack love having a baby sister in the house. Many times you can hear Jack walking around the house when Kate is fussing saying, she sad....she sad....she sad. I know it seems early but those boys are so great with baby Kate and love her so much.
My biggest struggle right now is finding myself loosing sight of God's great favor on our family and I don't know why other than I am a selfish me centered person. However, when I stop and thank about it even for a minute I am so amazed and blown away at the amount of love God has for me and my family. Kate is a visible reminder of that love and blessing every day and so are Cooper, Jack, and Tamara. I will post more soon, and hopefully more pictures.
Blessings,
stephen

No comments: